Grapes & Grains Trail
Take a leisurely trip along one of the newest wine trails in Virginia. The Trail offers 4 wineries, a brewery & distillery. The makers of good "spirits" invite you to enjoy the fruits of their labor.
The Grapes & Grains Trail Package is priced at 3 basic Lodging Tiers.
- Value rates start at $100 and includes your night stay at the Best Western or Clarion Inn.
- Premium rates start at $135 and includes your night stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn Express, Homewood Suites, Wingate by Wyndham or WyteStone Suites.
- B&B rates start at $225 and includes your night stay at either Lavender Heights B&B or Richard Johnston Inn B&B depending on availability.
Upon selection and check-out we will contact you to finalize the lodging choice portion of your package based on your needs and room availability. You can review lodging choices by selecting our Lodging tab.
You are also welcome to call us directly during our normal business hours (M-F 9am-5:30pm) at 877-404-5810 to discuss and complete your package booking, including lodging choice.
Come to the historic Fredericksburg Region and experience the Grapes and Grains Trail! The producers of good "spirits" invite you to enjoy the fruits of their labor. There are 6 stops on the trail - enjoy 4 award winning Wineries (Hartwood, Potomac Point, Lake Anna & Mattaponi), a fantastic Micro-Brewery (Blue & Gray Brewing Co.) and one Historic Distillery (A. Smith Bowman).
This package includes:
- One night at a Fredericksburg-area hotel (price varies by lodging tier selection)
- Grapes and Grains Trail Ticket ( good for VIP Tour of each facility, does not expire)
- Trail Tickets good for 20% discount on gift shop purchases
- Grapes & Grains Trail logo tasting glass
To book, select the lodging tier option that best meets your needs. For more details on lodging options, please give us a call!
- Should you have any questions please call us at 877-404-5810 during our regular business hours of 9am-5:30pm EST, M-F
Things To Bring
Your Grapes & Grains Trail Tasting glass!
This package is self guided and transportation is not included.
All sales are final.
Visit the Trail Stops at your leisure.
Please check individual stop hours of operation
Hours of Operation for Trail Stops:
Potomac Point Winery - Sun, Mon, Wed, Thu 11am-6pm / Fri & Sat 11am - 9:30pm / Closed Tuesdays
Hartwood Winery - Wed-Fri 11am-5pm / Sat & Sun 11am-6pm / Closed Mondays & Tuesdays
A. Smith Bowman Distillery - Mon - Fri 9am-3:30pm, tours at 10am & 2pm / Saturday 9am-3pm / Closed Sundays
Blue & Gray Brewing Company - Mon 9am-noon / Wed 2pm-6pm / Fri 3pm-8pm / Sat 10am - 1pm / call in advance to arrange tours / Closed Sundays
Mattaponi Winery - Wed-Sun 11am-6pm / Closed Mondays and Tuesdays
Lake Anna Winery - Wed-Sat 11am-5pm / Sun 1pm-5pm / Closed Mondays & Tuesdays
Click a date to book